23 February 2009

Bahia

Going to the dentist, background music: courtesy of my mother


On the way back, you can hear my extremely attractive nasal voice.



I found this website, Bahia-online, that talks about everything in my city. It tells you the best places to eat/to buy/etc. The best part are the tips on how to not look gringo and avoid being robbed. I learned things myself, and also read things that took me all these years to learn. It's a good website, i just wish it had more pictures.

I also made a sign that says you can call me for any painting or photography work, its been a few weeks since its been sitting in my moms car. she hasnt put it up yet. i think she is scared that i might actually get a job and start earning money myself. i dont know what will happen to my mom once im completely independant. I've never seen her do anything that wasnt connected to my well-being. shell probably be getting a lot of facials and pedicures.

No comments: