16 April 2010

right now its marc chagall and illustrations
























i feel im refining my taste, i have always felt a bit lost when it comes to liking things and never really knew how to find those special details in a piece. right now im in love with the feeling a chagall gives me, how his figues seem weightless and boneless, thats how i want to feel and what i want to transmit through my work. Plus, im really into illustrations right now. I was on amazon and ran into some childrens books, i like them mostly because of the drawings, even though some have amusing stories. Anne Herbauts drawings are so interesting, they are all very huggable. While Beatrice Alemagna creates such beautiful images, they just blow me away completely, i doubt i grew up surrounded by beutiful drawings, i dont remember my books being so gracious as these. I also have been loving Julia Pott's illus for a while now.

No comments: