14 April 2010

what the hell am i doing, still

a beautiful story by Keri Smith



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


i've been working very often, keeping in touch with my self, my mind, my creativity. i feel happy about it but im more anxious then when i wasnt doing anything. everytime i stop working i think i should keep going, no shouldnt stop to drink water, or shower, or eat, or sleep, or answer the phone. no i shouldnt do the dishes or help my mom clean the house. it seems when i am most energized and willing to sit and work my eyes off, there are more " important things" going on that ask for me. right now i am working when they are not asking for me.
i want to gather my strengths and say no to everything. i want to lock myself up and not leave until i feel worthy of being a somebody.


18. Stay up late.
Strange things happen when you’ve gone too far, been up too long, worked too hard, and you're separated from the rest of the world.

a list of things that help

No comments: