16 March 2009

3d Project Part 2





After filling up the tray i had to pick out a few leaves and shells. i have to replicate them on the surface, i cant carve in, so it has to look like its just sitting there, and not sinking into the tray. i started the leaf today, my back hurts so much, i cant concentrate when im sitting down so im standing for 3 hours. One great thing about this class is that you do "sculpture" and sauna at the same time, there is no circulation of air whatsoever. And the smell is just so pleasant. (this is me being positive)I picked one of these, i dont remember which. They all kind of look the same.

This is the view from the stairs, from the drawing and art history bulding, by building i mean two floors and like 10 rooms, the whole campus just feels like a farm (theres a family of cats roaming around). the white building in the background is where i take 3d, i sit right across that window to the left. And on the center of the picture theres a sculpture that, im assuming, was inspired by Degas, im assuming.

This is the main building seen from the gate. I didnt take this picture, it was borrowed from google some time ago so idk the link.


I want this all to go by really fast. All this begginer shit, getting to know your space and your tools. belhhhhhh puke on it.
I want to move closer to the school, its just too far away, the bus took about half an hour to come today and then it takes me an hour to get home. At least i have one air conditioned class to look foward to. (because my teacher is a girly girl and couldnt stand the heat)

No comments: