05 March 2009

Art College or College for Artists?

The right answer is: Art College. i have met only one person so far that claims to be an artist. The rest arent even there yet. Most of them dream of being manga cartoonists or wathever. I say its just a phase, as soon as all the enchanting magic of art hits them in the face, theyll rethink that crap. I hope, because it's just sad.

First day of 2D:
Sketch from observation (geometric shapes) , how to center a drawing and measure its proportions.

my scanner cut off some parts, bleh. but it is pretty centered. and i got some angles wrong. repeating all this crap isnt so bad, it gives me time to relax.
By the end of the semester we'll be doing still life. Omg apples and pears yay! No, seriously, im pretty excited. Maybe.
I'm just glad im back in the field, and this time its for good.

No comments: