12 February 2010

Friday Night


There was a time when inspiration would hit and words and meanings would pour out of me with no effort. Where did all of it go? Does the fact that i am working out my issues affect my productivity? So maybe it is true that suffering makes better art, because i find myself dry of any kind of motivation. I am eager and full of potential, i am sure. I read that it only takes a yes to do, but all i have is yesses and all i do is nothing. I keep asking myself if somewhere deep in my thoughts i am saying no. If i am rejecting what i believe to be most precious. I'm scared to find out the truth. No, I'm scared because i know the truth and my quest for it would be short and devastating. I know deep down it's my fault, no one has to tell me. Don't we all wish that all our dreams came in a box, and all we had to do was open it and have it right there for us? Maybe that wouldn't be as fulfilling. The best part is the journey right? So im guessing the best part of making a dream come true is not living your dream, but the fact that you did make it come true. The more we persist, the more successful we are, because those that quit do it because they are afraid of the challenges. Why do i do what i do when i know this?





my dog could totally play the part of a polar bear cub in a movie

No comments: